Boulder Shoulder Workout
Around the Worlds
1. With a dumbbell in each hand and an underhand grip, begin with your arms at rest in front of your body.
2. Bring your arms out and up above your head in one big circular motion.
3. Return to the starting position.
1. Pull a pair of dumbbells out from your sides and upwards, leading with your elbows until your upper arm is parallel with the floor.
2. Rotate your arms so that the dumbbells go above your shoulders and next to your head.
3. Pause and then return to the starting position.
Seated Shoulder Press
1. Sit on a bench with back support holding a dumbbell in each hand with an overhand grip.
2. Raise the dumbbells to your shoulders and rotate your wrists so that your palms are facing forward.
3. Push the dumbbells up and over your head until they touch by raising your arms.
4. Pause and then slowly return to the starting position.
1. Hold dumbbells at the height of your elbow and together in front of your body.
2. Tighten your core and slowly pull the dumbbells away from one another, only moving the forearm.
3. Once your hand is outside of your body, pause, and slowly return to the starting position.
1. Hold a plate in front of you between both hands and stand with your feet shoulder width apart.
2. The plate should rest against your thighs with your palms facing in.
3. Lift the plate up while flaring your elbows out.
4. Once the plate is just below your chin, pause, and slowly return to the starting position.
Want More of My Workouts and Fit Tips?
I've been helping women just like you reach their body goals for over a year - from weight loss to competition goals to metabolic rehabilitation to muscle gain.
If you're ready for the rest of my workout and nutrition secrets and want to transform your body the fun way, APPLY HERE for a customized training and nutrition program. I will be there to coach you every step of the way so we can get you better, lasting results.
Not convinced? Check out some of these amazing success stories from women JUST LIKE YOU. Stop telling yourself you're too old, too far off, too busy, too tired. You are NONE of these things!
No more waiting for the perfect time. There will never be a perfect moment. The time to make a change is always RIGHT NOW! Let me show you what you can do.
Pin this Workout for Later